Fertigation is a technique by which soluble fertilizers are mixed with the irrigation water to enhance crop production. It is a highly effective and flexible tool for controlling placement, timing and nutrient application method. This enables precise nutrition to be applied according to the soil fertility status and growth stage of any crop. ICL Specialty Fertilizers sets the standard in fertigation fertilizer technology. The focus of this technology is on the acidifying effect that produces a range of benefits:
Enhance nutrient uptake: Acidifies the soil environment, which increases the availability and uptake of P and micronutrients.
Lower pH: Reduces water pH by being applied directly to hard water.
Avoid clogging: Provides acidity to neutralize and dissolve bicarbonates, avoiding clogging of drippers and pipes.
ICL Specialty Fertilizers uses Fertiflow™ in its formulations.
Benefits of fertigation fertilizer technology
- Nutrients are applied at the exactly the rate needed by the plant in its actual growth stage, preventing deficiencies even at periods of high nutrients uptake.
- The nutrients are applied uniformly across the irrigated area.
- The grower can immediately respond to environmental changes that may affect the plant nutrients requirements profile.
- Fertigation allows for reduced soil salinity, sodicity or acidity.
- Fertigation can be used for all types of irrigation systems and growth conditions.
0 Brands found
11 Products found
Fertiflow 12-06-22+12CaO - A fine balance of NPK fertilizer with the added strength of Calcium to improve crop yield, make them resistant against weather fluctuations, diseases and pests.
Fertiflow 19-19-19 - A balanced mix of NPK for a wide variety of crops. Apply for a better establishment of the plants, rooting, vegetative growth and a general all-round development boost.